Friday, October 14, 2011

Breakfast With Friends

I've mentioned many times that I have the most fantabulous friends. We're all busy with our families and various responsibilities, and sometimes planning time to get together can be tricky and complicated. A few weeks ago I invited a group of my lovely mom friends to come over for breakfast after dropping kids off at school. 


Through Moms Meet, I was given the opportunity to try some new, natural products with my friends. So in addition to the breakfast items I cooked up, we had Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers and Kashi TLC Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola Bars.


Here's what I got:

  • Crunchmaster t-shirt
  • Full size bag of Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers
  • Small bags of Crunchmaster Multi-Seed (and gluten-free!) Crackers to share with my friends
  • Two coupons for free bags of Crunchmaster crackers
  • Crunchmaster coupons to share with my guests
  • Lots of Kashi TLC Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola Bars to share with my friends
  • A re-usable Kashi shopping bag
  • A full size box of Kashi cereal
  • A full size box of Kashi snack bars
My mommy friends are interested in feeding their families the best, healthiest foods possible, and these were two products that definitely fit the bill. The Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers have a nice wholesome flavor, and they're good and crisp. Sometimes gluten-free foods get a bad rap, but these are really yummy. The Kashi TLC Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola Bars are really good too - I think it might be impossible to go wrong with dark chocolate! My family also enjoyed the cereal and snack bars from Kashi. The long and short of it is that I would definitely buy all of these products for my family. 


Thank you Moms Meet for this opportunity to share great products with my friends and family, and for giving me a good excuse to plan a get together with my friends! We had fun chatting and eating and laughing, and we need to do it more often!

The Crunchmaster and Kashi Moms Meet programs were actually completely separate, but I combined them for convenience and extra fun. Although I did receive everything outlined above free of charge for review and sharing purposes, I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions and views are 100% my own.

No comments: