Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday Thankful Round-Up

It's Thursday Thankful time!



  • I'm thankful that Mathilda is feeling better.
  • I'm thankful that even though Connor is home sick from school, he doesn't have the pukies.
  • I'm thankful that I'm feeling fine today, even though I started to feel really yucky last night.
  • I'm thankful I stayed up through a whole movie last night.
  • I'm thankful Chris is feeling better.
  • I'm thankful I get to be a chaperone for Bethany's field trip in a few weeks.
  • I'm thankful for Reading Eggs. Lucy loves it. If you are interested in getting a code for a FREE 5 week trial, click this link. It's a fun website to help your kids learn to read.
  • I'm thankful that Mathilda has been going around the house wearing Bethany & Lucy's old dance costumes. She looks so cute, my littlest ballerina!
  • I'm thankful that the dinner I threw together at the last minute yesterday actually came out good and all the kids cleared their plates.
  • I'm thankful for public school resources that allow Lucy to have speech therapy in school twice a week.
  • I'm thankful the heat is circulating upstairs in our house since Chris cleaned all the filters a couple months ago. (but I'm not thrilled to have the furnace on - boo!)
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: