Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Playroom Pizazz

I would love to turn our mediocre playroom into something really awesome. I'm glad we have a space in our basement dedicated to the kids' "stuff", but they don't really use it that much, to be truthful. It's more of a storage place for all the toys that won't fit in their over-crowded bedrooms. Maybe if it was awesome they would want to play down there more often. I have to mention though that it doesn't help that the room kind of got pretty messed up when our basement flooded awhile back and we had to quickly shove everything out of the way of the water. I just need to get motivated to get down there and help the kids re-organize it.


What I need is some inspiration. I might note that this is the story of my life. I could probably use some classroom supply products to get the playroom really ultra organized. And it needs to be snazzy. I haven't explored Pinterest nearly enough and this sounds like a dilemma that could be solved by stealing other people's good ideas. 


Do you have a super cool playroom that your kids actually enjoy playing in? I would love to hear about it, or even see pictures! 

No comments: