Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So What! Wednesday

I'm linking up with Life After I Dew for So What! Wednesday.




Photobucket





  • So What! if it warms my heart to see a police officer handing out tickets to illegally parked parents at school? I park FAR AWAY (and legally) and walk with my three kids (Mattie is usually at home with Chris), and it really irks me when people totally ignore the No Parking signs and park right in front of the school like they're so dang special!
  • So What! if all that sleep I've been losing to reading is kicking my butt? I guess I'm no spring chicken anymore!
  • So What! if my kids did not wear their school t-shirts today, even though it's spirit day? They're supposed to wear them on Friday too, for a school event, and I think once a week is plenty!
  • So What! if I am unreasonably thrilled that I can still wear my flip flops in October? 
  • So What! if I've totally given up on potty training Mathilda for the time being? I'm going with that "she'll let me know when she's ready" mode of thinking. 
  • So What! if Lucy 100% does not give a hoot that she's missing all the fun stuff at school by staying half days? She'd rather be home with me, and I'm enjoying that while it lasts.
  • So What! if I needed Connor's example of bravery before I was willing to catch a cricket with my bare hands (to feed to our pet toad)? If an 8 year old can do it, so can I!
What are you saying So What! to this week?

1 comment:

Ashleigh Nichole said...

i am super bad to wanna wear my flip flops year round! i know that is not good but I just hate not to wear them!So i do not blame you for milking the fact that you can wear them still while you can