Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday Thankful Round-Up

It's Thankful Thursday! I am blessed beyond measure, but here are just a few things I'm thankful for this week.

  • I'm thankful for On Demand.
  • I'm thankful for frozen grapes.
  • I'm thankful for my weighted hula hoop. Yes I'm a hooper!
  • I'm thankful to be a stay-at-home mom. It's not always easy, but being home with my kids has been, and continues to be, one of the biggest blessings of my life.
  • I'm thankful for homemade banana bread and my friend Jacquie's easy and delicious recipe.
  • I'm thankful I got to spend lots of time with my lovely friends last weekend.
  • I'm thankful that my little girls and I are going to do a lil shopping with my mom this afternoon.
  • I'm thankful that we had the option of sending Lucy to kindergarten half day.
  • I'm thankful that my kids go to a school that holds its students to a strong set of behavioral standards.
  • I'm thankful that I'm getting a year of just Mathilda at home before she starts preschool next fall.
  • I'm thankful that for some strange and inexplicable reason, my kids find the MEAP tests to be fun?!
  • I'm thankful that after years of struggling to get Bethany interested in reading, she is finally there. When my kids want to stay up late to read in bed, or get ready quickly for school in the morning so they have time to read - that makes me a happy mama.
What are you thankful for this week? 

No comments: