Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday Thankful Round-Up



Every single day I have so much to be thankful for. Here's a little peak at what I'm feeling particularly grateful for this week.
  • I'm thankful for the UPS man...and the FedEx man...and the mailman too. I LOVE getting packages, and I've been getting tons lately. Ahhhh, it's so satisfying to see a box on my porch.
  • I'm thankful that my mother-in-law brought pizza over for dinner last night and I didn't have to cook. And she brought homemade cookies and pumpkins for all the kids. (Now I guess that means we have to find some time to carve all those pumpkins!)
  • I'm thankful that Chris has been getting up and cooking breakfast for the kids this week. They are loving it!
  • I'm thankful that I'm hanging out with some friends tomorrow night.
  • I'm thankful that my friend Tina is always willing to go to Zumba with me, even if I end up canceling on her half the time. And that she stands in front of me so I can follow her.
  • I'm thankful for Bed, Bath, & Beyond coupons. Now that they sell toiletry items there, I've been using my $5 off $15 coupons to buy mouthwash, deodorant, and the like. And in case you weren't aware, you can also use manufacturer's coupons WITH the BB&B coupons (which never expire!).
  • I'm thankful I got to hang out with my mom for a few hours on Sunday.
  • I'm thankful that the sickies from last week are out of my house.
  • I'm thankful for the new Marisa de los Santos book I'm reading right now, Falling Together. I'm loving it, and I know my friend Hilary is dying to get her hands on it so I really need to finish it ASAP.
  • I'm thankful for my kids for making me laugh every single day. 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: