Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wishing Well Wednesday

I'm trying some new things here on the blog. I now have a separate page dedicated to Giving Thanks Everyday because I have a feeling it's going to become too cumbersome posting it everyday. So instead, I'll list my thankfuls on the new page daily, and tomorrow I'll be starting Thursday Thankful Round-Up, where I'll compile all the things I'm thankful for from the previous week. Hope that's not too confusing!

I'm also going to be trying something new on Wednesdays. I'm going to be alternating between Wishing Well Wednesdays (starting today) and something else I'll begin next Wednesday, stay tuned to hear about that!

For Wishing Well Wednesday, I'm going to be writing about what's currently on my wish list. 



I'm wishing for...
  • A trip alone with Chris this summer. I don't care much where we go, just as long as we have a couple days to look forward to conversing without being interrupted or one of us falling asleep.
  • A backyard clothesline. I would seriously use it to hang dry just about everything.
  • A clean and orderly laundry room, with only a manageable amount of laundry in it at any given time.
  • A new range that doesn't have an impossible to clean cook top. 
  • A camera that takes good pictures. My last nice camera died on me in the middle of the Magic Kingdom last year, and my cute little pink pocket camera is just not cutting it, nor is my iPod or my phone. I keep alternating, hoping I'll get a decent shot out of one of them. Not really happening.
  • Good, dry weather for Lucy's preschool picnic this Thursday.
What are you wishing for this week? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments: