Wednesday, February 8, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday. You should really visit her blog and give her some love, she's been having a rough time in the blogosphere this week!


So What! if I'm at a total loss over what I should do about a certain prescription I was given from a certain neurologist today? Life can be so confusing at times.

So What! if it's the night before my birthday and I'm not really feeling the birthday spirit. I'm feeling a little irritable, actually. Hopefully I'll be magically transformed when I wake up in the morning.

So What! if I'm going to be 37 tomorrow and I still feel pretty dang young? Am I old? Never mind, I don't want to know.

So What! if I procrastinated 'til the last minute and now I have to go to Secretary of State on my birthday to renew my tabs AND get a new driver's license? I'm just glad I opened the envelope today to get my surprise notice of driver's license renewal, instead of waiting until I got to the counter to pay, so at least I'll, you know, brush my hair or something before I get my picture taken. 

So What! if I'm super excited that I'm going to get a new enhanced driver's license tomorrow? Pretty lame thing to be excited about, I know. But then I will be free to drive over to Canada anytime I want. Not that I have any plans of doing that anytime soon, but just in case I'll be ready! (In case you don't know, I live about 20 minutes from the Canadian border).

So What! if I'm not actually sure I'll be getting that enhanced driver's license because I don't know where my social security card is and I'm pretty sure I need it to get the dang thing?

So What! if I sneak a little bite or three of chocolate bumpy cake every time I walk through the kitchen? It is too good to pass up!

What are you saying so what! to this week?

No comments: