Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful...

...that Mathilda finally fell asleep (after 7 a.m.)
...that the other kids more or less sleep through her nighttime shenanigans
...for our super fun family weekend at Great Wolf Lodge
...that the EEG is behind me...I had no idea that thing would make me feel sick for the rest of the day, hopefully I never have to do that again!
...for finally squeezing in a Starbucks date with my friend a few days ago
...for a girl's night out tomorrow night
...that Kroger had Goldfish crackers, Mom's Best Naturals cereal, and Kleenex on sale for $1. Times like this I wish I had a big 'ol pantry because I'd buy a whole stockpile of that stuff.
...that I started doing to-do lists this week. I feel so efficient! My house is still a mess, but dammit I'm knocking that stuff off my to-do list!
...for this mild winter!  Heavenly!
...that my mom babysat Lucy and Mattie last night so I didn't have to drag them to floor hockey with us.
...that Lucy's reading skills are improving by the day. It is always such an awesome thing to watch a child learn to read!
...that I was able to calmly diffuse a Lucy bomb this morning without giving in to her minor tantrum.
...for a quiet morning now that the big kids are at school and Mathilda is asleep.
...for an adjustment with my favorite chiropractor yesterday.

I could go on, but I have to get back to checking stuff off my to-do list! What are you thankful for today?

No comments: