Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Another Thursday, and so much to be thankful for...

I'm thankful that I got a really good start on cleaning out my bedroom closet last night. I went through all my clothes, and have bags and bags of stuff to get rid of, but there's still a whole lot of other crap in there.

I'm thankful that Chris cleaned out the closet in the basement, which made room for some of the overflow of coats from our coat closet.

I'm thankful that Chris's friend gave us a really cool shelf that he was going to throw out. It is now hanging in our hallway, thankyouverymuch.

I'm thankful that I've been doing a pretty good job sticking to my exercise goals.

I'm thankful that I'm starting to get caught up with the laundry. Yes it really is taking me this long. Sometimes I think we should each have 7 outfits and that's IT.

I'm thankful that there's a possibility of Bethany's Saturday morning basketball game being moved to Saturday afternoon. Pleasepleaseplease...

I'm thankful Chris's step-dad called last night and offered to take Connor to floor hockey. I was sitting there trying to figure out how I was going to get everything done that needed to get done and still get Lucy and Mattie to bed on time, when he called. Connor was happy because I never buy him candy at floor hockey, and the girls were happy that they could stay home.

I'm thankful that Chris and I had an evening alone with Bethany when the rest of the kids stayed the night at his mom's.

I'm thankful that Bethany still comes to give me a cuddle in the morning before she gets ready for school.

I'm thankful for a belated birthday dinner out with Chris's dad and step-mom Tuesday night. And cannolis, can't forget the cannolis.

I'm thankful for my sweet birthday gift from Chris's dad and step-mom. Kindle Fire, anyone? Yep they gave me a Kindle Fire for my birthday! And I've been so busy I haven't even had a chance to play with it yet. That is on the agenda for today, as soon as I'm done with the 2 million other things I have to do first. I am so spoiled. I love being spoiled.

I'm thankful that tomorrow is Friday! And ironically, after my post yesterday about the nice mild winter we've been having, there is talk of  a snow storm in the works. Maybe we'll get our snow day after all?

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: