Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday!

 
 
So What! if I haven't worked out in almost a week? Today was the day I was gonna get back on track, but I was so busy earlier and now I have a nauseating headache. 
 
So What! if I am always capable of coming up with an ironclad excuse for why I didn't work out?

So What! if I am really looking forward to being unplugged this weekend, with no cell phone and no internet?

So What! if we stayed right here in Michigan for Spring Break? We had so much fun in Rogers City, and we're all really looking forward to our Easter weekend getaway (also in MI).

So What! if it's not 80 degrees out anymore? I do love the hot weather, but I'm kind of digging the 50/60 spring temps. 

So What! if the bunnies in our yard eat our tulips every year? Bunnies have to eat too.

So What! if there's wet laundry in the washing machine right now and I'm sorely tempted to leave it there overnight & re-wash it in the morning?

So What! if I'm excited about Mathilda starting preschool in the fall, and the 4 and a half hours a week I'll have all to myself, to shop at Target to my heart's content?

So What! if I seem to have completely lost my taste for meat? After only a couple weeks, I really don't care if I ever eat meat again. Well except for bacon. I do love bacon. But I'm totally good with turkey bacon. Of course give me a couple more weeks and I could be dying for a burger, who knows...

So What! if I sometimes think my kids are annoyingly loud and I really think Jon & Kate (from Jon & Kate Plus 8) were on to something with the ear plugs while driving thing?
 
What are you saying So What! to this week?

No comments: