Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday!



So What! if the spiky weeds are taking over my lovely landscaping in the front yard because I haven't been able to find a pair of gardening gloves & I keep forgetting to buy some every time I go out?

So What! if my neurotic dog follows me around the house and paces and whines by the front door when I'm not home? It's nice to feel needed and loved.

So What! if I let Lucy & Mattie stay up a little later than usual last night? Bethany, Connor, & Chris were out doing fun stuff, so we had our own fun at home doing puzzles and reading books until 8:00 (instead of 7:30).

So What! if Connor asked me to sleep with him last night? I think that might be a first. 

So What! if there was no possible way I could tell Connor "no" when he asked me to sleep with him last night? He likes sleeping alone, he may never ask me again.

So What! if I was crammed in a twin bed and maybe not exactly covered completely most of the night?

So What! if I'm super geeked about the delivery of our new washer & dryer tomorrow? Not exactly what we wanted to be spending money on right now, but these things never happen at a good time, do they? 

So What! if I'm even more geeked that the new laundry ensemble stacks! How exciting is my life?!?

So What! if we let Bethany have a sleepover with her Meema (Chris's mom) on a school night?



What are you saying So What! to this week?


***Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler!***

1 comment:

Brandy Bruce said...

My little girl is in a sleeping-in-our-bed phase. And while it's kinda annoying and we're not sleeping as well, it's also kinda precious and we feel like it'll be a phase she outgrows quickly (like all of them) so we're rollin with it.