Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday Thankful Round-Up

I have a lot to be thankful for this week!
  • I'm thankful for Taco Tuesday at Rojo - all you can eat $1 tacos at a nearby Mexican restaurant.
  • I'm thankful for Waffle Cone Wednesday at TCBY - $1 waffle cones.
  • I'm thankful for my Smart Phone which allowed me to download a Groupon app, access my account, and use my TCBY Groupon without having to print it out, so I could get ice cream cones for my family and my friend and her kids. I love technology!
  • I'm thankful that the kids got to see Chris's band, The Smiths United, play on Sunday...at a super cool venue in Ferndale - The Rust Belt Market. And that my friends came and brought their kids!
  • I'm thankful that my friend's kids stayed overnight Sunday night and everyone played nicely and got along - it was a great time!
  • I'm thankful that I got to go to the movies and see The Help the other night with my friend, and that she brought Canadian candy to share. And that her husband (my chiropractor) graciously gave me an adjustment after the movie...at 11 o'clock at night!
  • I'm thankful for a beautiful afternoon spent with friends.
  • I'm thankful that Chris's mom and step-dad took all of the kids overnight, leaving Chris and I free to go out to dinner and go shopping together.
  • I'm thankful for $10 jeans at Old Navy and bonus bucks - I'll be back to use them next week!
How about you? What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: