Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Letters


Photobucket


Dear Neighborhood Squirrels: Please don't eat Mattie's pumpkins she picked from the pumpkin patch. I'll try to remember to bring them in the house so they are no longer taunting you.

Dear Couch25K: I'm going to try much harder to stick with you this time, I promise(ish) (sorry, but I'm kind of a commitment-phobe).

Dear Kids: Someday you might be embarrassed to be seen with me in public. I hope not, but for now I'm glad you still get excited when I come into school for something or chaperone your school field trips.

Dear Babies Everywhere: Stop looking so irresistibly sweet and cuddly and adorable. You're making me envy every mama of a new baby.

Dear Mother-in-Law: I'm sorry you got sick last weekend, but thank you ever so much for sharing your theater tickets with Bethany and I. We had so much fun seeing La Cage aux Folles, and I really appreciate the opportunity to have some time alone with my big girl.

Dear Michigan Apples: I hope you're back in full force next fall.

Dear McDonald's: I don't know how much longer I can resist the temptation to go through your drive-thru and get a caramel frappe. Pumpkin milkshakes sound good too.

Dear Mozilla: Why do you always have to crash right when I'm in the middle of something?

Dear Me: Why are you still up? Go to bed! (in a minute!)

Dear Dog of Mine, aka Cleopatra: You sure do dream a lot. And I sure wish I knew what you're dreaming about!

Dear Whoever Thought up Carpooling: What a great idea, what a lifesaver!

Dear Chris: I miss you, but I am enjoying having the bed to myself. Maybe we'll have to get his and hers beds like everyone apparently had in the 50s, if you can believe everything you see on TV.





1 comment:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

So I'm not the only one feeling a little baby hungry whenever I see a new baby... ha ha. Stopping by from the link up.
XO,
Whitney
http://somethingbroughtyouhere.blogspot.com/