Wednesday, October 31, 2012

So What! Wednesday


So What Wednesday


So What!...

...there's a mattress in my dining room. Hopefully, it won't be there for long.

...Mattie is wearing Santa pajamas. It's Halloween.

...I'm so over-due on grocery shopping, I feel sorry for my kids. But we have cookies. And pumpkin pie.

...yesterday I fell back to sleep after the kids went to school and just barely squeezed in a 25 minute workout at the gym before I had to rush off to pick Mattie up from preschool. I did Couch25K, week 4/day 1 & skipped the cool down.

...I can't believe that I am now capable of running for 5 minutes at a time. Doesn't sound like much to some people I'm sure, but for me this is monumental.

...I started taking raspberry ketones in an attempt to lose a few pounds. Since the exercising & dietary changes don't seem to be helping. I've never ever done anything like this, but hey Dr. Oz says it works so I'll give it a try.

...I'm not even hungry, but I am strongly tempted to grab a cookie every time I walk past the kitchen. Or sit at my computer and remember that there are cookies in the kitchen. Please note: I have not given into temptation yet today. It is 9:06 AM.

...my meter for knowing how sick Bethany truly feels is how much she uses her iPad or iPod. Yesterday she came home from school and slept for almost 6 hours straight, didn't even turn on her devices. I made her stay home today, but she's on her iPad now so I know she's feeling better.

...Mattie has an imaginary friend named Grape who has a dangerous habit of jumping out of windows and off roofs. The most disturbing part is that Mattie always ends her Grape stories with "it was so hilarious!"

...our new mattress was delivered on Monday and I dragged the old mattress and box spring to the curb. Today is garbage day and I'm crossing my fingers they pick it up. Otherwise, what in the heck am I going to do with this stuff?? Also, there was quite a mess under my bed and I'm vowing that is not going to happen again. Nothing is going under my bed except plastic under bed storage boxes. And, in case you were wondering, that mattress in my dining room is Mathilda's new bed, not ours. 

...I'm dressing up for trick or treating tonight. This is the first time I've done this since I've had kids! Are you dressing up with your kids?

What are you saying So What! to this week?


3 comments:

Shelly said...

You could put the mattress in the trees in the island! LOL

Shelly said...

P.S 5 minutes is a HUGE deal to a non runner!! Also I have eaten 4 cookies this morning so your doing better than me ;)

alyaia75 said...

Not a bad idea,lol! And since I posted I've caved & had 2 cookies since I posted. Maybe 3. Who's counting? ;-)