Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket
 
 
Dear Thermostat: I am not touching you. Stop taunting me every time I pass you in the hallway.
Dear Michigan Weather: These cold mornings are killing me. If I didn't have to leave my house until around 11, it would be all good.
Dear Boy Scouts: The Trailblazer Adventure Day was awesome last weekend, but don't you think you could organize it a little better so people aren't waiting in line for two hours to shoot 5 arrows?
Dear Readers: Have you entered my Dark Shadows blu-ray combo pack giveaway? You can tweet daily for additional entries, plus for even more entries visit Chris's blog and enter his giveaway too!
Dear Weekend: I'm so happy you're starting in just a few hours!
Dear Lucy's Friend's Mom: Thank you for inviting Lucy to do something special tomorrow. She is SO excited to hang out with Addy, she even made a countdown and she's been marking off the days!
Dear Bethany: I love that you love practicing your clarinet. Keep it up!
P.S. Bethany: You are really lucky that your iPod touch was in your friend's car, because dad and I are not filing another claim with American Express for your iPod! And we all know you cannot possibly survive without an Apple product on your person at all times!
Dear Me: Good job cleaning out the front closet this week. (If you follow me on Facebook, you might have seen the picture of a million shoes I posted). I'm sure you'll get around to putting away the rest of the stuff you pulled out of the closet real soon, but in the meantime, at least the closet is in order!
Dear Mathilda: Someday I know I'm going to be sad when  you're over your obsession with skirts, but for now it's really annoying! Don't worry, you'll be getting some new ones for Christmas.
Dear Connor: I think it's hilarious that you don't give two hoots about your hair and most days you are happy to go to school looking like Tin Tin unless I remind you to brush it. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: