Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday's Letters


Photobucket


Dear Trader Joe's: I love you, I love you, I love you. Thank you for existing.

Dear Mathilda: Thank you for being a good girl at preschool. Daddy and I were a teensy bit worried about that, but luckily you seem to save your sass and vinegar for us.

Dear whomever pulled my name to chaperone the 4th grade field trip next week: Thank you! I never got picked once in 3rd grade & Connor was really excited that I finally get to go on a field trip with him again.

Dear Pediatrician: Thank you for giving me some good, manageable tips about how to easily get some extra calories into Lucy so she can gain a little weight.

Dear Readers & Friends who have answered my Facebook poll: You guys are awesome! If you haven't done it yet, here is the link!

Dear Lucy: Thank you for finally peeing in that cup.

Dear Mom: I am so thankful that you always come over at the drop of a hat to help me out. I'm really glad I didn't have to take the kids out in their jammies last night to pick up Bethany & her friends from dance.

Dear Kids: Have I ever told you how awesome you are for setting your own alarm and getting up on your own every morning? I'm grateful for that extra 30 minutes of sleep.

Dear Phone: Please don't fail me today. Your tendency to lock up is seriously ticking me off.

Dear Connor: It's really cute that you are doing all kinds of extra chores because you are a couple bucks short on that spy kit you want to order from Scholastic. I would have given you the money anyway, but I appreciate your willingness to help out & work for what you want.

Dear Tooth Fairy: Please stop taking nights off when my kid loses a tooth. Coincidence? I don't think so.

3 comments:

Ashley Slater said...

If they built a trader joes near me I would cry tears of joy. haha loved your letters, thanks for linking up!

-ashley

Unknown said...

i have to check out trader joe's!

Have a great weekend! Drop by and say hello! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR FRIDAY LETTERS! What a novel idea. Sometimes its kinda like viewing the glass as half full, as opposed to half empty!