Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful...

...that Bethany, Connor, and Lucy had a good first day of school yesterday. Everybody got to school on time and everything!

...that Lucy's good friend is in her ballet class...

...that Mattie behaved herself in ballet class yesterday...

...that Bethany wasn't even embarrassed that she went to the wrong 3rd period on her first day of middle school...

...that Mattie wasn't too awful at preschool Meet the Teacher day today...(she was a little awful, but that comes as no surprise to me!)

...for TCBY, just Mattie and me...

...for the absolutely wonderful summer that we had...

...for a mother-in-law who is willing to watch my kids for a whole weekend and truly loves to do it...

...for a mom who lives 2 minutes away and comes over to help with the kids pretty much whenever I need her...

...for a quiet house...

...for dark chocolate flavored almonds, which I'm munching on right now...

...that tomorrow we don't have a bunch of stuff going on after school...

...that Connor didn't seem too upset that his 4th grade class is completely dominated by girls (guess he's used to it!)...

...for a perfectly relaxing weekend away with Chris last week...

...for the Groupon that my mother-in-law gave us to the H Hotel in Midland...

...for my father-in-law's cabin that we can use anytime...

...for my father-in-law's pool that we can use anytime..

...for our hot tub...

...that Mathilda didn't knock any of my teeth out when she whacked me with her head while jumping into the pool - two times in the exact same spot, within 5 minutes...

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: