Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I have so much to be thankful for!

I'm thankful that Bethany is home, safe & sound. I missed my girl!

I'm thankful that she had a wonderful time in Florida, and that I have such an awesome brother-in-law who went all out for his niece.

I am thankful that a friend of mine has had a massive improvement in her health. I've been praying for her for a long time, and those prayers have been answered!

I am thankful that my mother-in-law's health scare yesterday appears to be nothing to worry about after all, thank goodness!

I am thankful for the fun grown-up night out I had with my friend Tina last week at The Moth story slam at Cliff Bell's. And I am especially thankful that Tina drove, considering that it was storming something fierce the whole way home (and my nighttime + pouring rain vision is not so good). Thank you, Tina, for telling me about The Moth...I look forward to going again!

I am thankful that I get to go to the zoo with Lucy's kindergarten class next week. I can't believe kindergarten is almost over!

I am thankful that my mom invited me to an alternative health seminar the other night. It was a very informative evening, and I learned quite a bit.

I am thankful that Connor brought a friend home with him after school yesterday (it was a half day), and they played and played and played Star Wars, in various incarnations, for several hours.

I am thankful that after tomorrow there is only 4 more weeks of school!

I am thankful for the KLUTCHclub box I received in the mail yesterday, jammed pack of terrific products.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: