Friday, June 1, 2012

Flashback Friday

Once again I'm linking up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Flashback Friday!

What I've been finding is that I don't have that many old pictures of myself. There are years of my life that just seem to have never happened, based on the pictures I can't find to prove they existed. So I have to work with what I have...


I think I was 18 or 19 in this photo, growing out the black hair dye that I thought was a good idea for some reason - the box did, after all, say "semi-permanent". My solution to dealing with that problem was to keep getting my hair cut shorter and shorter. But I think the MOST embarrassing part of this picture is that I'm pretty sure I'm wearing one of those leotard-like shirts that were popular for a minute back in the '90s.

Link up & show us your flashback pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your hair here!!!! Way better than my perms!

Mrs. Weber said...

Look at you, hottie! Love it...and those 90's leotards were a great invention, huh? Just kidding...What a horrible idea, huh?!