Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday Thankful Round-Up


It's Thankful Thursday again! This is what I'm thankful for this week.

  • I'm thankful that Mattie and I got to hang out with my friend Julie and her little girl Chloe yesterday. We had so much fun, and Mattie didn't stop talking about Chloe all day long.
  • I'm thankful that I met up with my friend Angela and her little boy at the mall play area today.
  • I'm thankful that I bumped into another friend while I was at the mall.
  • I'm thankful I got some Target Dollar Spot stuff for 70% off. Woo hoo!
  • I'm thankful that our church has a FREE basketball program and Bethany is going to participate.
  • I'm thankful that I think I finally (maybe) figured out (sort of) how to take part in Twitter parties.
  • I'm thankful that Lucy is so sweet she opted to use part of her birthday Toys R Us gift card to get Mattie a book about the potty, to help her learn about using the bathroom.
  • I'm thankful that today was the 2nd day in a row of no tears at kindergarten drop off! 
  • I'm thankful that all four of my little monkeys were drawing together after school today. 
  • I'm thankful for homemade raspberry muffins from my mother-in-law.
  • I'm thankful that I somehow got a free subscription to Woman's Day magazine (can't remember how) and I got my first issue in the mail today.
  • I'm thankful that my kids all really like their new teachers.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: