Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Box of Goodies

Today I received a Naturals Vox Box from Influenster. I am so excited to have the opportunity to try all of the products over the next month and tell you all about them! Who doesn't LOVE getting free stuff? Natural products that are free are even better!


When I've had a chance to try everything out and really form an opinion, I'll post write a review post and let you all know what I thought of each item in my Vox Box.




Here's what I got:

  • WEN By Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner (retails for $29.95 when sold in set - I only received this item)
  • Derma E Very Clear Problem Skin Cleanser (retails for $15.50)
  • The Natural Dentist Pleasant-tasting Healthy Gums Antigingivitis Rinse (retails for $6.99)
  • Juice Beauty Conditioning Lip Color (retails for $18.00)
  • Food Should Taste Good All Natural Tortilla Chips (retails for $1.29)
  • Jason Natural Pure Natural Soothing Aloe Vera Hand Soap (retails for $9.49)
  • Probar Halo Snack Bar (retails for $1.59)
  • Avalon Organics Nourishing Cherry Aloe Lip Balm (retails for $2.99)
That's 8 items - $65 worth of stuff - I am fortunate enough to get to try out. Stay tuned in about a month or so to see a follow-up report!


No comments: