Friday, July 22, 2011

Slow is Nice

This week has been kind of nice, just mostly hanging out at home and not rushing around like crazy. I'll even go so far as to say it's been refreshing. After all the crazy fun we've been having this summer, it's been lovely to slow down for a bit before mass chaos starts again.

Actually we didn't stay home like hermits. Lucy had a doctor appointment (strep scare - negative results), Bethany hung out at a friend's house, I had a dentist appointment, Chris and I went out to dinner for our anniversary, the kids all stayed the night at my mother-in-law's one night, just Connor stayed the night there another night & then went to the Ford Mansion with Chris's mom the next day, the three big kids went to the airport with Chris's step-dad to pick up Chris's brother, we all went to dinner at Chris's mom's, the three big kids stayed the night there again and went to the pool with Uncle Robby the next day, and Chris and I went to Target and Kroger together (that's practically three dates in one week, including our anniversary dinner, hahaha). 

So it was still a fun, busy week. Just totally tame compared to most of our other weeks so far this summer.

How is your week going?

1 comment:

The New Modern Momma said...

Hi there I am new follower from bloggy moms and I am a Michigan girl too!