Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up with Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday.


 Here's what I'm saying SO WHAT to this week:
  • SO WHAT if my kids think spankings are silly things you get on your birthday, like one for each year plus a pinch to grow an inch? Or else what you get when mom or dad are chasing you around the house being silly and yelling, "get back here or you'll get a spanking AND a noogie!"
  • SO WHAT if Mathilda wears pink Crocs every single day and they just happen to go with all of her clothes?
  • SO WHAT if Mathilda runs around mostly naked these days (when we're home!)? A) it's summer and B) hopefully eventually she'll start running to the potty when she needs to use it.
  • SO WHAT if I try to bribe Mathilda to use the potty with candy?
  • SO WHAT if I'm 36 years old and still sometimes stay out until 3 o'clock in the morning and then stay up until 5? (well except that maybe I'm a little tired when my kids wake up a couple hours later, but other than that...)
  • SO WHAT if I have more friends now than I did in college?
  • SO WHAT if we have this piano in our living room that nobody in our house knows how to play, and that, incidentally is not even in tune?
  • SO WHAT if our 31 days of no t.v. is not going all that well? Lots of time spent at friends' houses, exceptions made while staying in hotels, special movie times, and a sick girl I'm trying to get to rest = all of the kids watching way more television than I wanted them to watch this month. But there's always next month! (hahaha wait until they hear that one...)
  • SO WHAT if I would sell everything we own, move into an RV, and travel around the country for years in a hot second if my husband just said the word? Or move to a little beach house in Mexico. He can choose!
What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?

2 comments:

mslabattblue said...

I will be your neighbor on the beach in a heartbeat! Sounds great ;)

Shannon Dew said...

haha I love that she runs around nakie! i totally would this week b/c it's flippin' hot!