Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday Thankful Round-Up






I've been slacking majorly. But I have a lot to be thankful for, so here's my list this week.

  • I'm thankful for the fun time the kids and I had bowling with my mom, my aunt, and my godson this afternoon.
  • I'm thankful that Mathilda is really cute so I can laugh even when she does the sassiest stuff imaginable. 
  • I'm thankful for my good friend who happens to be mother of my son's two best friends...that she lets Connor hang out at her house and be one of the boys once in awhile (instead of the lone boy in a sea of girls...).
  • I'm thankful for the fun musical movie nights another friend has been hosting this week for the kids. 
  • I'm thankful that my days are busily filled doing all kinds of fun stuff with people I love.
  • I'm thankful that our month of no television has been going pretty well so far.
  • I'm thankful that I got Bethany a new outfit from The Children's Place for $5 and free shipping too! 
  • I'm thankful that we've been having fantastic summer weather. I love it!
  • I'm thankful that my aunt offered to babysit next week so I can go see Chris's band play.
  • I'm thankful my brother-in-law is coming to visit from Florida later this month. We're all missing Uncle Robby!
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: