Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wishing Well Wednesday



This is what's on my wish list this week...
  • Serenity.
  • For this crown I just had repaired to stay put so I don't have to buy a new one.
  • Self-confidence. 
  • To learn a lot at the conference I'm attending next week.
  • A new van, with working a/c, stow 'n go seats, dual dvd players, rear windows that go down, a door that's not dented in from a girl slamming into me who was driving with no license and no insurance, and a passenger side view mirror (dreaming big here...).
  • To suddenly become wildly interested in cleaning and organization.
  • To get off my lazy behind and start exercising every day. Okay, I'll take two or three days a week even.
  • A road trip to Florida to visit my brother-in-law, sometime in the next year.
  • Family reconciliations. I have to be purposely vague with that one, sorry.
  • Good news for my friend when she goes in for a very important doctor's appointment next month.
What are you wishing for?

No comments: