Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Thankful Round-Up

  
Here's what I'm giving thanks for this week:
  • I'm thankful that my friend's brain tumor is shrinking! So so soooooooo grateful for this one (yet somehow forgot to add it to my list last week)!
  • I'm thankful my 3 big kids got to have a fun sleepover at Chris's dad's house.
  • I'm thankful that Chris's step-mom took Bethany to get a mani/pedi plus a feather extension, because it made Bethany deliriously happy.
  • I'm thankful that the EvoraPet probiotic that I got to try/review is actually working to freshen my dog's stinky gross breath.
  • I'm thankful for watermelon on summer days.
  • I'm thankful for whatever little bits of sleep Mathilda gets these days.
  • I'm thankful for a fun day spent at the beach, with out of town family I very rarely get to see.
  • I'm thankful for all the fun things we've been able to do this summer so far...and that there's lots more to come!
  • I'm thankful that Bethany did NOT lock my keys in the van when we were an hour from home...but that was a close one - 3 out of 4 doors were locked. She is so lucky ;-)
  • I'm thankful that we got to see Charlotte's Web at the Hilberry last week.
  • I'm thankful we got to see Chris's aunts Donna and Nicki a couple times when they were in town last week. 
  • I'm thankful for a week with no plans (yet...).
How about you? What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: