Tuesday, October 25, 2011

And the Freebies Keep Coming

 

Not long ago I wrote a post about a new book coming out in January, Real Moms Love to Eat by Beth Aldrich. I have an e-copy, but I haven't started on it yet. I'm hoping it will give me some healthy eating inspiration. 

As a blogger, I signed up for the Food Affairiate program, to get that e-copy I mentioned so I can read it and & share the awesomeness with everyone. If you are a blogger and interested in book reviews and/or healthy eating, I strongly suggest you check out this program and sign up for it! Not only did I get the e-book,  I'll get a paper copy when it comes out in January 2012. And today I got a fabulous goodie bag, full of freebies from sponsors of the book. Take a look at this! 












 

Here's what I got:
Whew! That's a lot of freebies! I can't wait to try everything! If you follow this link to pre-order Real Moms Love to Eat, you'll be entered to win randomly drawn prizes. You can get another entry for signing up for Beth's newsletter.

Members of the Food Affairiate program can also sign up to have an in-person book party to introduce Real Moms Love to Eat. The author will come to some of these parties, and if she can't be there in person she can be there virtually via Skype or Gchat. Hostesses will be provided with prizes and treats for their guests! Sounds like fun, doesn't it?


Stay tuned for a review of Real Moms Love to Eat in the coming weeks. Maybe I'll review some of these yummy looking samples I received as well.


Disclosure: I was gifted from Restoring Essence Nutrition, LLC-owner of Real Moms Love to Eat, a free copy of the book, “Real Moms Love to Eat” and a Food Affairiate goodie bag for participating in this virtual tour and writing about this book pre-order contest.

No comments: