Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thursday Thankful Round-Up

Here it is Thursday once again, and I'm taking a moment to remember what I'm thankful for this week.

  • I'm thankful that Lucy and Bethany started up with dance again after their year hiatus. I love having dancing girls and can't wait to see them on the big stage for their recital!
  • I'm thankful for 10 pound bags of apples for $3.99. And they're good!
  • I'm thankful that Bethany and Connor have friends in catechism this year and that they're happy to go each week.
  • I'm thankful for lots of time spent with family in the past week.
  • I'm thankful for Boggle.
  • I'm thankful that Lucy has a friend from school in her ballet class because she was so hoping that she would. (Bethany has a friend from school in her dance class too, but she knew it ahead of time. Nonetheless, I'm thankful for that too!)
  • I'm thankful thankful THANKFUL for warm weather in October. Oh my gosh it is GLORIOUS!!!
  • I'm thankful for the police officer who has been standing outside school for the past two mornings. His presence does wonders for moving traffic along and preventing parents from parking right in the middle of the drop off lane.
  • I'm thankful that when I got a flat tire today I was at home and just pulling out to leave, and not out driving. (looks like I ran over a nail...)
  • I'm thankful for Stieg Larsson's books - I've really been enjoying them.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: