Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So What! Wednesday

I'm linking up with Life After I Dew for So What! Wednesday.






(If you haven't checked out Shannon's blog yet, you totally should!)

This week I'm saying So What! if...
  • Chris suggested Connor go as Shaggy from Scooby Doo for Halloween, just to procrastinate taking him for a much needed haircut? He'll make a great Shaggy!
  • Mathilda slept in a leotard last night? She wanted to be a ballerina, and who am I to argue with that?
  • I put Lucy to bed early last night and told her it was bedtime? Soon she'll be telling time and I won't be able to get away with that anymore.
  • my living room couch is covered in the clothes that my friend gave me over the weekend? I've been putting them away a little at a time, but it's hard when sick people are always sleeping in my bedroom!
  • I still dilute Mathilda's juice with water? She doesn't mind and she doesn't need all that sugar.
  • that desk area I was so happy to get for myself awhile back is completely covered with crap that has to be shoved somewhere quickly every time we have company? Ummm, at least we had a free place to put the crap?!
  • my daughter has to go to Cedar Point with a friend to fully appreciate it, since Chris and I both hate amusement park rides? Except Disney rides, most of those are tame enough even for us pansies.
What are you saying So What! to this week?

4 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'd gladly take your lil one to Cedar POint we LOVE it!!! Too bad we haven't been in a few years though!

alyaia75 said...

She is going with a friend this weekend for Hallow Weekends and she is *so* excited!

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Love the Shaggy idea. Genius!!

Crystal Seed said...

I would TOTALLY take your little one to CP with us!! I can't wait for Chloe to get bigger so we can take her!