Wednesday, November 7, 2012

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday


So What!...

...I waited up to hear President Obama's speech last night, and then promptly fell asleep as soon as he started talking.

...then I was awakened shortly thereafter by a bloodcurdling scream coming from Lucy & Mattie's room. I ran upstairs as fast as I could, to find that Mathilda had had a nightmare about snakes. She thought there were snakes all over the bed. That was it for her, she was absolutely not going back to sleep in that bed. And that was it for me too, because I pretty much didn't sleep the rest of the night. Good thing I got that cat nap on the couch.

...my kids were all crying all over the place today. What in the world is going on with them??

...unluckily for them, my patience has been nonexistent due to the whole sleep thing from last night.

...I want to go to bed but I have a bunch of posts that I really really wanted to get done today. With all the crying and whatnot today, I have been utterly unable to concentrate.

...my kids are all in a "sort of" sick mode, and it drives me crazy because I never know when to take them to the doctor's and when to keep them home from school. Connor does have strep, and he missed school Monday. Mattie and Bethany have been to the doctor for sore throats - neither has strep. Lucy doesn't have a sore throat but she did have a fever and missed school today. At this point I don't know who is going to school tomorrow, and whether I should just even the score and take Lucy to the doctor too.

...I'm a little crabby that I missed my special Tuesday activities because the kids had no school for election day. Plus the sick thing. Tuesdays usually mean gym time for me while Mattie is at preschool, then we go to lunch and to story time at the library. And if she doesn't go to school tomorrow, I'll also miss my Thursday gym time. Boo & hiss.

...I was looking forward to seeing a long line at the polls yesterday, but I was in and out of there in just a few minutes. No lines at my precinct. Chris went later and said there was a line, but he was still done in a jiffy.

 ...Chris just reminded me that American Horror Story is on. Guess I'm not getting those blog posts done after all...

...I'm behind on my 30 days of thankful posts...I'll catch up though! Sooner or later!

What are you saying So What! to this week?

1 comment:

Shannon Dew said...

I hate when I plan on going to bed early and then get sucked into blogging but I just HAVE to write these things down or I forget!