Friday, November 2, 2012

Try Reading Eggs for Free








    For as long as I can remember, reading has been a huge aspect of my life. As an only child, reading was my escape. It kept me company, and it took me places I could only dream about. Now I'm all grown up, and reading is still one of my favorite pastimes. I want my children to love reading, and I've done my best to instill an appreciation of books and reading in them as well (with varying degrees of success). One of the first steps is mastering reading, and one wonderful tool I've found to help with that process is Reading Eggs. 


    Need convincing?

    Expert knowledge  Reading Eggs in an online program that was developed by experienced and knowledgeable teachers, educational writers, animators, and web developers.

    Wide range of ages and skill levels  Children ages 3 through 12 can achieve reading success with the help of Reading Eggs. The program focuses on core skills and strategies important for long-term reading progress and advancement.

    Subscribers  More than 500,000 subscribers have signed up for Reading Eggs in the United States and Canada since it launched in 2011.

    FREE Trial  You can enjoy a FREE 2-week trial, starting today! No credit card is required.

    Reading Eggs makes learning fun. Kids enjoy themselves while improving their reading skills, and even look forward to their next lessons. So if you want to give your child a head start in reading, help improve her skills, or just further her education, do your child a favor and sign her up for a free trial. 



     





     

    No comments: