Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So What! Wednesday


So What Wednesday


So What!...

I'm perpetually doomed to not get enough sleep. What can you do? Learn to function on less sleep, that's what! I did take a nap the other day after I dropped the kids off at school. And then had the most unproductive day ever. 

I'm trying to diligently work off a to-do list to make sure everything gets done that needs to get done. But I keep getting sidetracked by emails & texts & other things that need my immediate attention. This 3-year old is pretty demanding, too!

I hate the cold. How in the heck did I ever end up in Michigan??

Lucy and Mathilda both took naps yesterday afternoon, for HOURS. I just let them sleep. Sometimes you just have to roll with it. Of course that meant bedtime was delayed substantially, but it all worked out!

Although I do despise the cold, I kind of hope we get a massive ton of snow this year so that my kids actually get a chance to enjoy it. Cold with no fun snow just sucks. 

I'm so lucky that Bethany has great friends who have fabulous moms who help me so much, I can never thank them enough!

I'm pretty dang proud of  myself for sticking with this Couch25K thing! Of course by the time I'm done and actually ready to run a 5K, it's going to be the dead of winter & I'll have to wait until spring. Which means I'm going to have to keep running all winter so that I don't have to go through Couch25K all over again!

Mathilda watches way too much TV during the day. Way.Too.Much. I should really do something about that. Avoidance of screaming is not the best reason for doing things, I guess.

Every week, I think oh, as soon as THIS ONE THING is done (Preschool meeting, book fair, somebody's birthday, whatever) I'll have so much time to get stuff done! And then I realize that THE NEXT THING is demanding my time and making it impossible to get anything done. Better time management: I'm working on it! (sort of)

I would be lost without my remote start on my van. Getting into a warm van in the morning makes the craptastic cold a little more bearable!

Spill it ~ what are YOU saying So What! to this week?

No comments: