Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Seasons Greetings from Tiny Prints

November is flying by and as much as I hate to admit it, I really must start seriously thinking about Christmas. I prefer to fully enjoy Thanksgiving before decorating and wrapping presents, but it's true that I've started a shopping list. Another thing I need to start thinking about is Christmas cards, because if I don't do that soon I'll never get around to it.

I prefer photo cards, so I was browsing around Tiny Prints to see what I might like to order this year. There are so many wonderful options, I don't know how I'll choose just one! The filters on the left side are helpful. You can narrow your search result by several different factors, including design styles (with delightful and aptly categorized style names like "preppy," "vintage," and "whimsy"), the number of photos you want on the cards, the photo orientation, and many more.

Since I love old things, I was immediately drawn to the vintage category. Can you blame me? Look at these gorgeous things!

Rudolph Throwback Christmas Cards 




  Joyous Noel Christmas Cards Snowflake Frame Christmas Cards


But I'm also enamored with the the full bleed photo Christmas cards. I am stymied, I tell you! As you can see, these are utterly fabulous as well!








Dearest Memories Winter Showcase
Banner of Dreams





As soon as I do the impossible and choose which card I like best, I need to get to work figuring out which picture(s) to use.


Which do you like best? Or is there another style on the Tiny Prints website that you prefer? Are you already planning your holiday cards as well?


I would like to thank Tiny Prints for introducing me to their wonderful line of cards, and for offering me this opportunity to share their beautiful products with you.


In exchange for this blog post, Tiny Prints is providing me with 50 photo cards at no cost. However, all opinions are 100% my own, and I truly do love these products! If you are a blogger and interested in working with Tiny Prints this holiday season, please fill out this form by November 11th, before midnight. Be sure to let them I sent you, and let me know if you sign up, because I'll be eligible for some free address labels to go along with my cards!



















 

No comments: