Friday, November 4, 2011

November Thankful #4

In honor of Thanksgiving, I'll be doing daily thankful posts. I'd love it if you'd join me by commenting here or on MichiGal's Facebook page.


November 4

Today I'm thankful for SUNSHINE! 

When the day is sunshiny, I'm a happier person. Maybe there's something not quite right about that, because happiness should definitely not depend upon something so fleeting and out of my control as the weather. But it's just the facts, ma'm. I wake up more cheerful, I run my errands with a smile on my face. I do my housework happily and am in general much more agreeable. Not saying that I'm not happy on dreary days, but it's just a whole easier for me to be in a good mood when I can see the sun shining in the sky. 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I noticed you live in Michigan, I moved from Ypsilanti, Michigan 4 years ago, its where I lived my whole life before that.