Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So What! Wednesday

 
 
It's time to link up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday!
 
So What! if I haven't had a hair cut since about February? I'm getting one tomorrow and I'm counting the minutes!
 
So What! if Chris dresses up every year to take the kids trick or treating, and I never do? I'm too busy getting everything ready for the kids to think about a costume for myself!
 
So What! if I raid the kids' Halloween candy and hide my favorites in a secret, undisclosed location?
 
So What! if we won't let Bethany do things that "all" of her friends are allowed to do? I'm pretty sure "all" = 2 or 3! 
 
So What! if I'm so tired my brain is not functioning well enough to think of any more to add to this post? I think of stuff all week, I have to start writing it down so I don't forget! And besides, Mathilda just asked me to come and cuddle with her on the couch, and I definitely can't say no to that!

Happy So What! Wednesday everyone! Please share if you have anything you're saying So What! to this week! Or go on over to Life After I "Dew" and link up too!
 
 

2 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

I'm getting my hair done on Friday! What are you doing with yours?

alyaia75 said...

I don't know yet! But I want a clear idea before I get there, I'm going to try to find a picture or something. What about you? I am the worst about trying to choose a hairstyle for myself.